- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp minced red onion or shallot (optional)
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 6 slices of good bread
- Lettuce and coriander microgreens, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mayo, parsley, chives, dill, and minced red onion (optional). Mash in the eggs with a fork or a potato masher, add the salt and pepper and gently stir everything together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To prepare the sandwiches, place lettuce and microgreens on some bread and top with a scoop of egg salad. Enjoy!