GRILLED ZUCCHINI WRAP UPS WITH MICROGREENS
- 3 small zucchini (about 1/2 pound each), cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/16 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1.25 oz of HPF MicroGreens (the Micro Radish are great in this recipe!)
- 1/3 cup basil leaves (reserve 1 tablespoon for cheese mixture)
1. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium.
2. Discard the outermost slices of zucchini; brush the rest with oil on both sides. Sprinkle the zucchini slices with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, about 4 minutes per side. You can prepare the zucchini a day ahead and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
3. In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, parsley, basil, and lemon juice, mashing together with a fork.
4. Put one small (or half of a large) basil leaf, 1/2 teaspoon of the cheese mixture spread across the length of the grilled zucchini slice. Top with a pinch of HPF MicroGreens. Roll up and place seam side down on a platter. Repeat with remaining zucchini slices. Before plating, sprinkle additional raddish MicroGreens on the top of each wrap. You can make these up to a day in advance; store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.